Saturday, April 23, 2011

Behind the Bananas


Do you like cupcakes or vinegar? Well, I like salt.

The truth behind the name of the blog: I have a dog named Midnight. Seen below:

However, she has brands (The Gurl, Dude), she has aliases (The Wassup Dude, Numbers (or Nums)), & pseudonyms (Toad Z. Cool, Lewis) However, her spanish-american name is Nanas Bananas! [long story short, that's how I cam up with the blog title]

Here is a picture of the human version of Nanas Bananas (and also my created player on EA Sport's Tiger Woods '12):

BONUS: Thanks to US Weekly, we see that movie stars are JUST LIKE US!! They even TICKLE their dogs bellies!!!

Photo courtesy of US Weekly Magazine

2 comments:

  1. I have never "tickled" a dog, but my dog tried to tickle me. It's a good thing I'm not ticklish; that would be embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuckin hilarious!! Good shit Nettles

    ReplyDelete